- As per FHSAA rules, students must maintain a GPA of a 2.0 or higher.
- Runners must be present in school in order to attend practices/races.
- Runners must hydrate throughout the school day and eat healthy lunches/snacks.
- Runners who are in high school are required to attend study hall in room 123 from 2:30-3:30pm.
- Practices are every Monday-Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm at Royal Oaks Park, and some Saturdays from 7:00-9:00am at Amelia Earhart Park.
- Runners must dress appropriately (t-shirt or tank top, shorts (or leggings for girls), running shoes, socks, and girls must have their hair picked up.
- Runners must have water to hydrate during practice as well as during the school day.
- Runners are responsible for eating a healthy snack before practice.
- Beginning in September, there will be one meet per week.
- Runners must travel to and from the meet on the bus.
- Runners who do not have their uniform/shoes will not participate.
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend meets, but they must drive to the location individually and are asked to not be a distraction to the runners.
- Runners are expected to act with dignity during a race and show good sportsmanship.