Mr. Rogelio Franco
1) Raise your hand to speak and to get out of your seat.
2) Be in proper uniform attire everyday.
3) No food or drinks, (No gum chewing!!!!)
4) Always come prepared to learn.
5) Put away ALL electronic devices. If they are seen they will be taken away, locked up, and given back the next day.
6) No restroom passes will be given during first 10 and last 10 minutes of class or during a lesson.
You have homework everyday that you come to class. Your homework will be online on MathXL. You can access a computer in my class before or after school. Keep track of your due dates on line.
Every student must have a soft 3-ring binder for our math class.
It must include 4 dividers:
1) problem of the day (POD)
2) class notes
3) class work
It will be graded at the end of every nine week period.
Tardiness is unacceptable. If you are coming late from some other teacher’s class, then make sure they give you a pass. If you are late without a pass, then you must go down to office to get tardy pass.
Tests/ quizzes: All tests and quizzes will be announced ahead of time.
1) pencils 2) paper
3) soft 3-ring binder 4) 4 dividers
5) Calculator (TI-30XS) 6) graph paper
7) protractor 8) ruler
Always write your name, date, and period number on top right-hand corner of your paper. Write the title/ page number of your assignment on the top left-hand corner of your paper.
Grading scale: 100-90 = A
89-80 = B
79-70 = C
69-60 = D
59- 0 = F
Summative- Tests, Projects, Extended Assignments 40%
Formative- Quizzes, Mini Projects, FSA standards based 30%
Classwork & MathXL 20%
Materlakes.org to find notes and assignments.
MathXL can be done in my class after school. No Excuses!!!!!!
Quarterly tests will be towards the end of each 9 week period.
Geometry EOC will be in April- May