Most Common Essay Prompts for Universities and Scholarships
- Describe your participation in extracurricular activities.
- What have you learned from your experience(s)?(Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family, church, etc.)
- Describe your academic/career short-term and long-term goals.
- Explain the importance of (your major) in today’s society.
- Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- Who in your life has been your biggest influence and why?
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school.