*Feel free to print out the notes attached ahead of time in order to follow along during class or write them in your notes. These notes NEED to be NEATLY attached or copied to your Math Notes Composition Notebook as it will be a grade!
-iReady (2 lessons) completed by Sunday midnight (PASS both lessons to receive credit)
ALWAYS work on the ASSIGNED lessons FIRST as it pertains to topics being covered in class and will help you review,
-MathXL (all MathXL assignment must be completed in your SECOND composition notebook for my class, make sure to write the title and date of the MathXL assignments and SHOW ALL WORK/Explain for full credit) LATE MATHXL assignments will automatically have 20 points taken off (let me know when you have complete done late in order for me to update the grade book)
**I have attached a link as well as the lessons with videos and practice per lessons on the last slide, please review before completing the MathXL assignments.
- Spring Break 1 or 4 Expressions due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 2 of 4 Inequalities due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 3 of 4 Surface Area & Volume due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 4 of 4 Geometry and Area due FRI 4/3
- Probability due SAT 4/4
- Fundamental Counting Principle & Permutations due WED 4/8
- Independent & Dependent Events due MON 4/15
- Make Predictions, Biased & unbiased Samples due THURS 4/16
- Misleading Graphs... due MON 4/20