- Make sure your Zoom name when you log in for each class has you first and last name AND the last 4 digits of your STUDENT ID
- Starting 3/30 you must be VISIBLE during your class sessions in order to receive credit for attending/attendance (make sure you are ready to work) the ENTIRE time the class is going on
- ENJOY your Spring Break and stay safe!!! See you all soon!
***I have attached the notes from the last chapter (all lessons) below, on the LAST SLIDE there are review videos and helpful practice problems you can use to review the information taught in class. Remember on MathXL you may also refer to your Study Plan and use that to review ALL topics we have covered as well, they have Practice Quizzes which will help you practice and not affect your grade.
-iReady (2 lessons) completed by Sunday midnight (PASS both lessons to receive credit)
ALWAYS work on the ASSIGNED lessons FIRST as it pertains to topics being covered in class and will help you review,
-MathXL (all MathXL assignment must be completed in your SECOND composition notebook for my class, make sure to write the title and date of the MathXL assignments and SHOW ALL WORK/Explain for full credit) LATE MATHXL assignments will automatically have 20 points taken off (let me know when you have complete done late in order for me to update the grade book)
**I have attached a link as well as the lessons with videos and practice per lessons on the last slide, please review before completing the MathXL assignments.
- Spring Break 1 or 4 Expressions due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 2 of 4 Inequalities due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 3 of 4 Surface Area & Volume due FRI 4/3
- Spring Break 4 of 4 Geometry and Area due FRI 4/3