March 30/31 -- Modern Day Rebel Project DUE ONLINE! Whether we are back in class by then or are going virtual at the time, this project is still due!!!
IF YOU WERE NOT PRESENT IN CLASS WHEN WE SELECTED OUR REBELS YOU NEED TO SEND ME AN EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) AS YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THIS PROJECT FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT.
Please refer to the instructions on the paper you were given in class. I will be attaching a copy of the document below in case you lost the paper or did not have a chance to pick up your paper from class. (I know that I did not get to give a lot of you your papers back and I'm very sorry that that is the case.)
If you do not remember which person you selected, please send me an email to email@example.com and I can let you know which person you selected.
HOW TO TURN IN YOUR PROJECT:
- All projects should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT SEND ANY PROJECTS TO MY MATERLAKES EMAIL!
- For all projects, you need to save the presentation as: Modern Rebel Project - Your Full Name.
- EX. Modern Rebel Project - John Smith
- If you are using Google Slides, you will click the share button at the top right and type in my gmail information (email@example.com) and click send.
- If you are using Prezi or a website that you must publish the presentation on that site, there will be a "Share" button or icon and there you will be given the link you can send to me. Send this link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other formats (such as PowerPoint, videos, etc.) you will save the presentation onto your computer and send it to email@example.com as an attachment.
FOR ALL EMAILS, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE PROPER EMAIL FORMAT I'VE ATTACHED BELOW.
If you finish the presentation before the due date, you are welcome to send it to me when you have finished it. After March 31st, I will not be accepting any more projects.